MetroCAF is the annual NYC Metropolitan Area College Computer Animation Festival organized by the New York City chapter of ACM SIGGRAPH. Started in 2003, MetroCAF has grown into the most important local festival of its kind. It provides an exciting opportunity for all students in the NYC metropolitan area to show their work not only to their fellow students, but also to industry professionals. Plans are under way for the festival to tour the network of ACM SIGGRAPH Professional and Student Chapters so this could mean international exposure for your work.
The MetroCAF 2021 Team
- Co-Chair: Danesh Taraporevala, Independent
- Co-Chair: Patty Wongpakdee, New York Institute of Technology
- Webmaster: Wobbe F. Koning, Monmouth University
- Emily Ronan, Monmouth University (Image)
- Patty Wongpakdee, New York Institute of Technology (Typography)
You can contact the team through our contact form.
About NYC ACM SIGGRAPH
NYC ACM SIGGRAPH is a nonprofit, professional computer graphics organization serving the greater New York City area. For more information about us, visit nyc.siggraph.org.