NYC METROPOLITAN AREA COLLEGE COMPUTER ANIMATION FESTIVAL
- Complete the MetroCAF 2007 Entry
- Include your video submission in MiniDV, DVD video or Quicktime DV NTSC on data DVD.
If possible, please submit a viewing copy without titles or credits as well. Label both the medium and its container (in English)
with the title of your piece, your name and your contact information. Make sure your MiniDV is not write-enabled.
- Include a descriptive statement about your work that is suitable for publication (less than 100 words).
Clearly label it (in English) with your name, e-mail address and telephone number(s). Describe the storyline,
the work process and other points of interest.
- Include a brief synopsis (10 to 15 words) of your work, suitable for the MetroCAF program.
- Include a digital still image that represents your work as well as a brief caption (5-10 words) for the image. This image may be used for publications
and pre-conference publicity. It is not juried. Digital still images must be submitted
in TIFF format at 1280 x 960 pixels with no compression and must be accessible on Mac or PC. Digital stills and the text files
should be placed on a CD-ROM and included with your submission.
- Do not submit work in any media format that is not specified on the Entry Form. Other formats will not be reviewed
by the jury. Do not submit the only original version of any work, as we are not able to return the submitted materials.
- Please do not send your work in fiber or pulp-padded mailers. If these mailers tear, the fibers can damage a MiniDV tape
and our playback equipment. Materials sent in these mailers will not be reviewed. When in doubt, use bubble wrap in a plain but sturdy envelope.
MAILING AND DEADLINES
- Send your complete video entry submission package to:
36 Bay Street #714
Staten Island, NY 10301
- Submissions will be accepted postmarked from May 1 to June
- Entries postmarked after June 1 cannot be reviewed.