Animations need to be uploaded through the Google Form (our on-line submission system, see the Submission Page) as a Quicktime or mp4 movie adhering to the following standards:
- Frame size:
- 1080p: 1920 x 1080 (square pixels)
- 720p: 1280 x 720 (square pixels) is acceptable
- Please note that THE JURY VERSION SHOULD BE 720p, regardless of the frame size of the screening version
- Frame rate:
- Video codec:
- Sample frequency/depth: 48 kHz/16 bit.
- Uncompressed (Linear PCM – preferred), or
- 320 kbit/s AAC compression (acceptable)
- Movie Container:
- Quicktime (.mov) or MPEG 4 (.mp4)
Do not submit work in any other media format. It will not be reviewed by the jury.